Economical Criminal Law
- Annulment cases ( community aids, environmental protection, urban planning legislation, quarrying legislation etc)
- Employee code cases
- Administrative litigation (appeals, law actions etc)
- Administrative execution
- Project contracts
- Transactions, donations
- Car accidents Cases
- Civil professional liability
- Legal services and litigation concerning cases of labor disputes.
- Property law
- Family law
- Inheritance cases
- Companies and enterprises (incorporations, mergers and acquisitions)
- Legal services and litigation concerning cases of Unfair Competition, Intellectual and Industrial property rights and in particular commercial trademarks.
- Investments, Energy etc
- Securities, franchising
- International trade
Self-financing infrastructure projects:
- Private funding and co-financing of infrastructure projects.
- Provision of support in calls for tenders
Public contract law - Public projects law - Public supplies law - Public services law:
- Support to parties interested in submitting bids for projects, supplies and services.
- In the construction sector, tender procedures, establishment of consortiums and groups and monitoring the progress of contractual projects (e.g. legal inspections, licensing procedures, offer investment and taxation advice).
- Participation in negotiations related to the allocation and compilation of contracts.
- Following up the correspondence on contractual matters, submission of objections and recourses
Developing contemporary models for financing projects, Public & Private Partnerships (PPPs)